Black Beauty Diaries

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Need My Prince Charming

I need my prince charming, to be such a darling. He can cook, he can clean, and wear a mean pair of  Hudson jeans. He respects the fact that I'm a mother first. Because without his loving kindness, it would just be a curse.
Skydiving into my world with an unexpected landing. Where every moment with him is never saddening. His father was a King who taught him how to love a Queen. As he lifted me up I never knew how to spread my wings. His name was burned into my soul, which brings me to the boiling point of love. Even with ice all around us it never goes cold. My dear sweet prince charming  looking at you is so alarming. Just the simple touch of your hand is in very high demand. Sweeping me off my feet I just imagine us kissing  like the best kept secret. Your pose and business structure I do admire. When I look into your eyes I see desire burning like a forest fire. You give me every reason to be sexy, given the fact that I love when you tease me.  Like ice cream and cake, I will be your sweetness to taste. Prince Charming I NEED you we got madd love to make!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment