Black Beauty Diaries

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Your Soul Is Cold ((Poem))

Your soul is cold.
Why? It's untold...
But sitting back thinking, my heart steadily sinking
You don't look at me the same
No one to  blame, telling me your first and last name
Such a shame, how your arms cease to hold
And silenced lies begin to unfold
You know your soul is cold
Now, I never hate, but you just can't wait
To get a piece of me
Maybe a skydive into ecstasy
Bringing out the best of me sexually
Saying your name and calling you papi
Never seeing anything that would hurt me
It's crazy how in your eyes I see
Yeah, you got a good strategy
But your Manhood has insecurities
Who's falling short to aim and please
I can't stand your ways
Your soul is cold as winter days
A man like you just gotta pay
Who told you, you were fine?
Wanna wine and dine, half way in and out part-time
Stranger, I should have known you were danger
But you inspired me
To tell it all as I see
Simple minded reading right into your curiosity

Trying to deceive my reality
You keep secrets like the wood below
We know your lies, standing up to rise
On occasions, I get you hypnotized
When I let you touch and kiss between my thighs.
But right now, I ain't feeling your high
How could I ever want you on my side?
Your soul is too cold for me to confide.
Plus you got way to much pride
You were just a wave, now bye-bye tide.


Since what you do best is lie
All of your selfish way I despise
Instead of my tears to cry 
I tend to stay fly, because deep down inside
You don't know why your soul is cold, and the love has died.
Saying I complain and bitch all the time.
When it's you that's always on my mind.
I can tell that it's hard for you to understand
What completes you is being a dog ass man.
When getting what's between my legs, makes you my biggest fan.
I could be simple, yet weak

No taste, just bland but mostly I'm deep
Taking you into my wonderland.
So tell me how your soul can be soul cold if you're a real MAN.




By: Regina N. Ross













No comments:

Post a Comment