Black Beauty Diaries

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Take Into Consideration


To analyze my whole being you have to understand that we are not the same. I believe every individual has their own beliefs as to what defines them in this world. People justify themselves through different aspects of living, some may think that fancy clothes, shoes, and cars make them who they are. Most of the time people spend their life trying to prove their worthiness through talent or the money they make. Take into consideration my life is not defined by these minor things, I am not here for your liking my purpose is to solely please God. That job requires dealing with my soul and the souls of others, it keeps me rounded but also is a test of my faith. There are so many negative influences in this world that it can be hard to keep sight of what God is trying to do with my well being. As I live and learn throughout life people become more difficult with their wants, needs, and expectations of what I should and should not be doing. The plan to do things my own way or someone else s way is just a stumbling route to failure at what I do best and that's being human. But who can judge me but God. I expect to be judged and even hated in some cases only because I know I'm going to take initiative to get it right with the  man above. If it is by his will I will get through it, stronger than ever before not even fearing the next move or change in my life that God has prepared for me. One thing I have learned throughout my life is to give it my all starting with God, man is never the answer to getting through this day to day effort of living life abundantly. I forgive easily more so now than ever for the fact I don't want baggage weighing me down through my race to win the grand prize. People are going to be who they are, things are going to happen and changes are going to occur even in my own life. As I have explained once before change for me is good, I am ever evolving ready for the next challenge God has for me. When it becomes a storm in the mist of it all I am still sheltered by the love of God. My love should reflect from the inside out without any animosity or rejection of anyone's beliefs, though I go through these very judgments of hostility against me I have the strength to bravely reject that negativity with love. Sometimes I have to be bold enough to let people be who they are and steadily fulfill the purpose God has for me by letting go of what they believe in just to keep headstrong to my own beliefs. How can I be who I am if I'm trying to please you, God didn't make me this way he is always giving me the opportunity to get to know me by my own free will. If you lie to me you lie to yourself and how can I fight with that it's something inside of you that needs evaluating, being true to me is all I know. I may even try certain things to see what it's like because I'm getting to know me in some aspects of  what this "world" has to offer. At the end of the day I always "need" to know what heaven has to offer. What I'm best at is saying it's my life so I choose the things that make me happy and unhappy. The facts are my choice hands down is and should be consideration of making God happy with me. Acknowledging ways to know that he has a plan for me to be of encouragement or help to the next person and to glorify his name not my own. In case you didn't know;  knowing God you have to know yourself enough to know he has made you in his own image he already knows what we do before we do it. So he keeps me because I want to be kept in such a way I don't want to lose sight of what he's trying to do with me. The world is old occupied by people  who are losing themselves in it everyday, making it to a dead end an unsatisfying destinations without recognition of the wonderful things it first begun with. And so we are tested for the very small things we take for granted throwing them away like God doesn't know what makes us whole. I stand firm on my beliefs because no one can tell me like God can that is right from wrong things to do with the 1 life he has given me. I LIVE, I LEARN, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment