Black Beauty Diaries

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oh, how precious will time go slow;
As we deeply indulge into each others mind, body, and soul.
Love won't be hard to feel when shot by cupid's bow
His hands gently rub against my hips and thighs.
Clinching his hands in between mine.
Kisses against the four corners of my face, 
brought shivers as his wet lips embraced my waist.
I whisper "you mean so much to me" 
Smiles while I gently caress his head
tracing the very features in his face that attract me.
I think sexy and he's got it down to a "T"- shirt; that is
speaking with our eyes just to flirt.


I am in heaven on a high I've never felt before
even the deepest ocean wave couldn't bring him ashore.
He looks at me to acknowledge that I'm his Queen to adore.
It's then, when we begin to kiss each others bodies some more.
We started a campfire, and he was ready for my Smores.

Oh, how precious will time go slow.
He's always standing at attention, ready to go.
Critical performance for the main attraction show.
And it goes on and on like a boxing match blow
Only no knock outs, bruised faces or upper cuts.
Hard breathing giving the feeling, that action started from the squeeze on my butt.
I can tell he's holding back just dying to bust this nut.
He turns me on so I don't mean to be so abrupt.
Seducing each other into timeless corrupt.
Am I "in Love or Lust"?



By: REGINA ROSS

No comments:

Post a Comment