Black Beauty Diaries

Friday, October 21, 2011

To Know

To Know


To know that my eyes met yours by
Giving into the endless stare I begin to adore.
Oh, how I want to be inside your love.
Like a star in the sky, bound with the heavens above.
I knew you were something like my angel
Blessing me with such spiritual connection.
I can tell, very well that you're special.


To know that you seized my heart,
 while under these conditions it's off the charts
Like painting a picture, your kingship is a form of art.
That handsome face, as my tastebuds burst
for those lips to taste!
Technically you're not mine see...
So hopefully
One day I'd be able to give you the pass key.
The business and the pleasure
If it's meant to be.
Like coorprate thuggin that's how you give it to me!
And we can get as freaky as we wanna be.
To know that everytime you'll be wondering
Damn, baby how you do that to me?



By: Regina Ross
 I thought this was cute :) don't judge me!!! LOL











No comments:

Post a Comment