Black Beauty Diaries

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Conspiracy To My God Given Gift, A Look At Michael Jackson's Fate!

On July 25, 2009 Michael Jackson's tragic death and murder shocked the world. I have been studying why someone who impacted the world so much had to leave here at such an early age. This blog is to basically break down my philosophy as to why this happened to him along with so many of our other leaders and role models in the black community. While this is still happening to us in so many ways Michael Jackson had enough courage to put on many masks just to show the world that not only can you out smarten your opponent, but you can also accomplish your dreams. The media plays a very sick game on each and every one of us right down to our children. They single us out and choose who the weakest link is with the most gifted talents. Opposition is so crafty that they don't have a soul to channel their demons through so they have to control their pick through those vessels that have been studied and experimented on. We have to remember on different levels, there are different devils. No matter how much material possessions this world has to offer we came in one way and we're leaving one way or another. Just make sure that your stay here isn't in vain and that your time isn't filled with ignorance about other's intentions for your role in THIS life!

The programming doesn't stop there it branches out and the most important thing we need to know is that the object of the game is to influence by the masses and especially gain access to the younger generation. Which is why MJ was so adamant about how important our children's future is and what we need to do in order to stop these evil forces from continuing a poisonous cycle of robbing, stealing, and killing. And it's just what the devil comes in to do spiritually, mentally, and physically if we are not careful to keep our eyes stayed on the MOST HIGH, our Divine CREATOR. 

"They" can't like ME because they can't manipulate me. I've witnessed a testimony so strong that I am still in battle with opposition over the most precious jewels the MOST HIGH could ever give us. It's not just me though I've studied and gained knowledge of the number of mothers, children, Africans, that's being experimented on and effected by this underground slavery and drug testing this very day. See Michael Jackson knew he was a slave and when he realized that he was ACTUALLY the KING OF POP and that he made THEM more than THEY made him, he was ready to take full control of the situation and spill all of the evil deeds the industry had sucked him into since he was just a little child.

Eye know why I spent 9 days in jail for kidnapping my own children, I never gave up any parental rights, I was abused by my children's father who called the authorities (it's on record) meanwhile he's still an abuser with other women and especially our children. The experiment on me was to see if I would fold, lose it all mind and spirit, I knew all was not lost when I started being placed in the paths of other families that were going through this. As I did my research very well I found out this was not only a game, but children were being killed and sacrificed for an even sicker experiment surrounding prescription drugs, sex rings, and racial  Economical Systematic Statistical Abuse (ESSA) . So they wanted me to have a felony, lose my good paying job and test me for "single mom failure" experiment at even giving my children the stability they needed so that I would instill some GREAT SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE IN THEM. I'm not crazy and have taken initiative to even prove to these devils I am a fully 100% nurturing mother, never gave them a reason to side with someone who was determined to sabotage my every positive move. I know he doesn't work alone which is why ALLAH has given me the strength and power to call out these Agents and their foul play until MY ancestor MAAT has served up a 100 fold what they've handed out, I will diligently seek truth everyday and expose THEM for what they are. 

The system is ran by a crooked line of money hungry, power of the people controlling, narcissistic psychopaths that are out to get your mind, body, and soul!!! I stand for humanitarianism and will forever be armed with the courage to expose not only what they did to my family, but what they constantly do and have done over the years to break the bond of LOVE and SPIRITUALITY in the black community.  We took initiative to compare our story to LOSING ISAIAH , which is based on a true story... except were NEVER crackheads and we NEVER put our child in a trash can and left them there! This woman got her child back from a white woman and I have to remind you though this was years ago, can you imagine the fight she had to put up with? Well maximize and multiply that by today's stream of coincidences when it comes to breaking and killing the black community by all means necessary. How can the lost LEAD? when MJ woke up he was really tired, but filled with courage. His destiny became a rare form in the ART of WAR against the disagreeable entities that only wanted to destroy, demonize, and distract us all from the truth. 

Keep fighting the GOOD fight, they know they're not going to win so with the same tricks and different strategies we need to use our tools to grasp the concept that GOD will surely make our enemy a foot stool! Many are called and few are chosen.... who is CHOOSING you to do what JOB? and for what purpose are you here for?!

 

Remembering Michael Jackson's FULL LEGACY is untold but he lives on... because GREAT ART doesn't die. If you're not empowered to fight for your own GOD GIVEN rights remain a programmed label until your vessel is void and known to do nothing but kill, steal, and destroy. The very poison that's been killing our ancestors for ages.

Check out my health and beauty website by clicking the link!!! http://blackbeautydiaries.wix.com/5kblackdiamondbrands

You can show your support by passing the world along about my humanitarian campaign. (ESSA)"Economical Systematic Statistical Abuse" is happening all over the world to conscious people like me and you everyday. KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN WITH KNOWLEDGE AND INNER-STANDING!!!! SO WE CAN OVER-STAND THIS POLLUTED SYSTEM IN DIGNITY AND RESPECT.  Brainwashing is designed to do numbers on those that they can divide and conquer mother, father, sister, or brother keep your eyes open and shield yourself spiritually to maintain a balance course materialism is just a facade! YOU "EXIST" THEREFORE YOU MATTER SO DECIDE TO MOVE DILIGENTLY THROUGH THIS LIFE!

By: Natasha Blackisis Auset
Respect My Strength

No comments:

Post a Comment