Black Beauty Diaries

Friday, April 30, 2010

The Best I Ever Had.

This particular blog is just a little insight on some turn ons. Probably one of the best intimate experiences I had was some time ago. The sneaky boat adventure that had my adrenaline rushing from the time we creeped on board for a spontaneous moment until the time he started kissing my neck in all the right places, leaving me to forget the fear that I had.  I wasn't even thinking about doing such a thing. The boat was covered under a storage area so it got really hot and steamy in there and trust me with all the seat space we made it very comfortable to do some amazing things to each other. That was very memorable "the best I ever had" experience my dear friends.  Trust me I didn't give him the idea, but it was a mutual agreement to try it out funny thing is the boat belonged to my aunt and we did almost get caught. A lot of times it's good to keep each other on the expect the unexpected course, it keeps the relationship interesting. It's easier to be in touch with your sexualality that way it allows you both to know your turn-ons and turn-offs. Attention to foreplay to me is very important, some people may not care so much about the caressing and admiration of his lips against yours but I love it! I have come to terms with myself that spoiling me in bed  gives the perfect ending to a climax because my partner put his work in by arousing me and taking me to the next level. You may get a bit frustrated if you lie to yourself and even your partner if you can't come to terms with opening up to what it is exactly you need to get the satisfaction you both want intimately. Let him to allow him self to get knee down caressing  your legs and thighs  with total admiration he has a sexy woman standing in front of him he can gaze into your eyes from there.He is closest to your love pyramid, but he can still allow himself to work his way up to your every being, in this case ladies it's okay to keep the heels on. Using your legs against his broad shoulders should be a flirt area for those nice lower limbs and sexy stilettos.If he picks you up to show you what those arms are made for, go in on Mr. GoodBar because his candy coated kisses should put you both in the mood. So allow yourself to open up with desires to your partner's sexuality in a safe, healthy, and  fun way it's the key to enjoying each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment