Black Beauty Diaries

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Serenity Sundays

Today I had reflections on what it means to endure past, present, and future endeavors.For everything that we go through these elements should be used as a testimony to others. It is not the material things that we gain from this world that makes us who we are, it is the wisdom and knowledge we gain from God in life that makes us valuable.I asked myself a question, would God be more pleased with my material possessions I've gained or the soul and spirit of my whole being? It's a silly question, because we all should know the answer to that. But reality is that a lot of us aren't really happy until we get everything that word "possessions" means. That's a strong word and if your not careful you won't even know how "possessed" you are about those wants until God shows up and opens your eyes to what's really important. When I am called by God I know that his questions will not be about the materials things I've gained throughout my life, but will be about who and what effect have I made in a Godly manner to impact someone with the spirit he has given me? I realize that this world is everything he told us it would be, some are for you and some are against you.That's when I remember that Love in Life conquers everything, this was proved when Jesus laid his life down regardless of how much people ridiculed and hated him to save our souls.His spirit alone gave us every reason to know and believe that all things through Christ are possible. SO LOVE THOSE THAT EVEN HATE BECAUSE NEGATIVE ENERGY DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO ELEVATE. I can take that to the bank any day money can't buy what is more valuable that it's priceless to a choosen few to step into the gates of heaven and be looked upon by a God who has shown grace, mercy, love, and favor through a spiritual life experience of being someone else's spiritual blessing.

Share the Love! 
Peace Until Next Time....

Regina Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment