Black Beauty Diaries

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Suppress My Sex Quest

As I reflect on the things in my life that matter the most, it is very evident that with age you gain wisdom. I used sex as a tension tool in my last blog, but I made it very clear that taking action in that part of tension releasing had to be meaningful to me and my partner. So with that said I practice to suppress my sex quest everyday, it isn't easy but I discover more about myself than a man that just wants to get in between my legs with no meaning. When you begin to really understand your value it won't be hard to weave out the pros and cons in the importance of having a supportive mate or team. If you don't choose wisely your whole game plan can be put into jeopardy. I don't have to have the biggest ass or titties to know my worth, proven that it is within my hearts purity God has blessed me with. It's funny how shallow some men are now of days when those two things are easy access in God's eyes. Let a woman carry a beautiful seed within her womb for joined purpose and breast increase to feed the child as hips are created to carry the weight within. When the baby is born growth begins, as we do everyday some of us want to stay stuck in the same place without allowing love, gentleness, and kindness to mold us in the real way. I love myself enough to take an oath to suppress my sex quest because I have the right to cherish my temple with all purity, whoever thinks different will never know the value of getting experience in life to set an example for real happiness in your own life. Whatever it's worth we are all forever changing and evolving. If there is no change how do you know you are making progress towards the things you value and want for yourself mostly. In success and dreams sometimes you have to caress the outcomes, in some ways it is like a seduction game. If you give too much of yourself you will never get to see the outcome unfold gradually because you've put it all out there to fast to soon. If you are really worth it there is never enough money in this world to satisfy having a love for something or someone. If I can't have passion in the mere words I use everyday to express my sincerity of my love for my healthy habits how could I ever allow someone to understand my body if they can't understand what's really in me to have full satisfaction. Besides the shallow thinking having big titties, ass, or pussy for that matter will get me all that I want. If it can be achieved puzzles a lot of inquiring minds, but I always try to keep an open mind as to mind over matter. Because the fact of the matter is if we are just doing the motion it looks good, feels good, but is it really good for me? Lurks the back of my mind so I'd rather have change for "goodness" sake than to have let this world change me. That way whatever is good will always evolve around me because I have good intentions to do things in a genuine manner. If things don't work out for the best outcome then most likely it wasn't in all truth and honesty in other words I probably lied to myself to look like I was happy when in fact I really wasn't. I only hope to continue my quest to suppress my sex under great intentions of not just finding a soul mate,(soul to mate with) but a mate who understands my very soul. Those who don't believe there is no such thing it isn't my job to have faith in you, but in God whom I know created me in his own image only to have the perfect match waiting to evolve just as I have. No one is perfect remember that, this is the perfect example of love it has no boundaries which means you learn through it.  Going through life to challenge the things that appear to be weaknesses. I guarantee it only makes me a stronger woman when I face them in the weakest moments. I refuse to deny my healthy well being of what it is deserved, from growing pains to this blood running through my veins our expectations of happy can't all be the same. No one is left to blame because each and everyone of us had to learn how to write our names. Will you grab dignity in any of them from last to first? I have to because my refusal to be taken in vain is just insane. Blessings! Regina Ross

1 comment:

  1. You always amaze me with your words and wisdom. You really are a Beautiful Black Woman. God Bless ya and much Love

    Sir

    ReplyDelete