Black Beauty Diaries

Saturday, May 21, 2016


Natasha's Note To Self....

My body tired but my soul strong. I'm keeping my faith because The Most High told me to hold on. We know that God's right on time so it won't be long! We endure pain for a night and so when joy comes it reminds me that I am never alone. Living in a world full of physical attraction unresolved issues by void hearts filled with ungodly passions. Purify me oh Lord please keep me safe the worst thing to think of is that;
I would never get to see your face. Or glory, We all got a struggle in our story....







I am the representation of Lady Liberation! I stand by truth, knowledge, intelligence, wisdom, beauty, character, strength, protection, confidence, and consciousness! I have a GOD GIVEN right to expose LIGHT OVER DARKNESS AND PLAIN IGNORANCE in THIS Diluted Delusional World we live in!!! It's Beautiful when GOD opens ya eyes to TRUTH!
Signed.....Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment